Monday 15 August 2011

It Has Been A While



I've been avoiding writing for a while now. Mainly because I feel like I'm stuck in this limbo where things aren't quite happening. On Saturday I phoned my mobile broadband provider, upgraded my package and signed up for a new netbook in the hope that it might get me writing again. I've also had some great ideas for the Puffin competition which I would like to use. So, hopefully once my dizzy head and nausea disappears its back to writing.




I guess I also need to drag myself away from the Supernatural box sets that I have been watching way too much of. I had to stop after Season Three because it started to walk dangerously close to blasphemy, but the first three Seasons were mine and my sister's favourite. Sam and Dean were so like us, their childishness, their devotion to each other. It read like a guide to every sibling relationship that is really close and I miss watching that.

No comments:

Post a Comment